Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 1 Media

PC Futbol 5.0 - multiple national leagues in one game?

Hello everyone,

I played the hell out of Premier Manager '97 back in the day and loved it! I just started playing PC Futbol 5 recently and I'm lovin' it. I was wondering if there is a mod where you can play more than just one national league in the same game?

For example, I would like to start a new game managing a club in Spain, but then after a few years switch to a club in Italy in that same game (without having to start a new game).

Also, is it possible to add new players (managers) in a game that I already started?

Thank you!
Responder

No, there is not that option on PCF 5. It was developed on next versions.

Try newer versions as PCF 7 or PCF 2001. They had new features

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Responder

(10-09-2020, 06:41 AM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.No, there is not that option on PCF 5. It was developed on next versions.

Try newer versions as PCF 7 or PCF 2001. They had new features

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Alright! Thanks for the answer. :)
Responder

(09-09-2020, 09:56 PM)Nephrite escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.Hello everyone,

I played the hell out of Premier Manager '97 back in the day and loved it! I just started playing PC Futbol 5 recently and I'm lovin' it. I was wondering if there is a mod where you can play more than just one national league in the same game?

For example, I would like to start a new game managing a club in Spain, but then after a few years switch to a club in Italy in that same game (without having to start a new game).

Also, is it possible to add new players (managers) in a game that I already started?

Thank you!
Hi there,

No..it's not possible. Always within the same league. In pcf5 the only game with more than one league it's called "Pcf5 Oro" (Gold) where you can switch to another team in Italy or England but you have to exit from pcf5 La Liga to pcf5 Calcio or Premier. But it's not possible within the same game.

And second..no..again. If you put a mod in a league started, probably it will erase your progress. And if you save the file and then install it in the new league, it won't read it or work because your file will be from the non-mod league.

Hope that helps.

You can download pcf5 Gold (oro) from this page somewhere...
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)