Calificación:
  • 158 voto(s) - 3.06 Media

Editor PCF 2001

(18-09-2010, 12:03 PM)yanz escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.hola, i'm an italian fan of pcf 2001 (pc calcio 2001). i try to use editor, but it say "no existe el fichero de configuracion", i search it manually and i select the directory of configuration "seleccione el directo de configuracion de pcf 2001", but "alguno de los archivos necesario no se encuentra en el directorio seleccionado". i tried with all the directory and subdirectory but nada. i've installed the italian version of pcf, is this the problem? i need to download some files to make it work? please help me, i'm going crazy :)

P.S. who will win liga this year, barca or real?

You just have to select the following directory "C:\Archivos de programa\Dinamic Multimedia\PC FÚTBOL 2001" and that's all.

Instead of calling "Archivos de programa", maybe it is called "Program Files" on your PC.

Good luck

Hice actualizaciones para PCFutbol 2001

Sígueme en Twitter: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.
Responder

You should change the name of eq00036.fdi to eq00022.fdi and the same for the other files too Tongue
Responder

thanks for answers. i've renamed the files and istalled the program, i've done what writed in the "instrucciones", but when i try to lauch the program i read this message "EPCF no se encuentra correctamente istalado. por favor vuelva a istalarlo". maybe i need to install some patch or there's some difference between pcf and pc-calcio. someone know how change predefinite team tactics manually?
Responder

You are talking about EPCF 2.0 by Marchi. That editor only works on Windows XP. If you have Vista or 7, it's not gonna work. For Vista and 7 you should download the editor of this thread Tongue
Responder

sorry i've posted question for 2 different editor. i've XP and i have some difficult with editor por marchi too. with the editor i've renamed original files in :ent00022.fdi - eq00022.fdi - est00022.fdi - jug00022.fdi but i've the same problem of the old post. i need to rename some other files?.

P.S. thanks for the priceless helps
Responder

try to reinstall again EPCF 2.0 following the instructions. Be especially careful when you add keys to register. You shoul edit the reg file with your game's directory
Responder

for EPCF editor (not marchi editor, sorry i made confusion when and where i post) i follow your advice to rename original files (renamed 4 files) but the editor doesn't found some "archivos" (i've selected directory where is installed pc-calcio). i open EPCF.jar (default progam is java), select the directory and doesn't found something. "alguno de los archivos necesario no se encuentra en el directorio seleccionado"
Responder

ah ok!. You need to create some directories inside DBDAT: miniesc, nanoesc, ridiesc, ESTADIOS, minifoto
Responder

Done, but same error.
i need to put renamed files in one directories created now? or they must stay in Dbdat...
these are the names of the files i've inside Dbdat: aniband.pak - aviso036.036 - banderas.pak - BIGCAMP.PAK - BIGENTR.PAK - BIGESC.PAK - c2036036.dbc - c3036036.dbc - c4036036.dbc - c5036036.dbc - c6036036.dbc - jorn701.dbc - jorn702.dbc - jorn703.dbc - jorn704.dbc - miniband.pak - MINIENTR.PAK - q036.dbc - TEXTOS.PAK - MINIESC.PAK - NANOESC.PAK - RIDIESC.PAK - MINIFOTO.PAK - (renamed files) ent00022.fdi eq00022.fdi est00022.fdi jug00022.fdi - directories: BIGFOTO - Editor - and the directories created new:miniesc - nanoesc - ridiesc - ESTADIOS - minifoto
Responder

Leave me get home and I look what files and directories are they
Responder

thank you Pablinho
Responder

Inside of DBDAT:

- Files
jug00022.fdi
eq00022.fdi
ent00022.fdi
est00022.fdi
textos.pak

- Folders
ESTADIOS
minifoto
miniesc
nanoesc
ridiesc
miniband
BACKUP

Outside of DBDAT (folder PC CALCIO 2001):

manager.exe

Responder

And finally... it works :-) thank you pablinho, now i can use editor. in pc-calcio "manager" is "managcal", i rename it and now i can play :-). THANKS THANK THANKS

P.S. there's some problem with editor... changing some parameters i can make game go in crash?
Responder

what did you change?
Responder

For now nothing, but i can change only spanish team. "competiciones" --> espana. if i select italia or others don't happened nothing
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 78 invitado(s)